Wednesday, May 30, 2007

IT'S ALIIIIIIIIVE!


It's that time of year again - weddings, rain, baseball, graduations, and BLOGGING! This of course is my first post ever and I'll spare the bloggish self-examination for another time because now is the time to celebrate the fact that I was actually able to figure out how to do all the nerdy stuff that is associated with creating a blog in under three hours and I just want to get some content out there to the world! For those of you scoring at home, the first three sentences of this blog ended with an exclamation mark! So, here it is - your standard blogger faire - a picture and a song. Thanks go out to Said the Gramophone - the first music blog I ever read for posting this song.


Yeasayer - 2080.mp3

Yeasayer Myspace

1 comment:

Snookums said...

Haha, I always like the first blog someone writes.
Everyone has a hint of excitement.

... and when they don't, they're merely kidding themselves.

No need to stifle it. Everyone knows.

Oh, and I know you think your music blog is "uncredible" (at least I think that's how you put it), but I like it. I could get into a lot of new music off of here.

And the music addict in me must proudly announce that every single post I have is titled with some sort of lyric from some sort of song somewhere.

That's not as thrilling as everyone may think, but picking out the title of my posts sometimes whips me into a frenzy.

Anyway, I'd just like to say I like your blog very much.
Keep at it!
=)